Whether you’re finally opening your clinic doors or expanding your services to offer clients the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic technology innovation, the Focus Dual machine offered by CliniMed Aesthetics delivers unrivalled anti-ageing results.
In this blog, we’ll unpack the benefits of this proven technology and why your clinic will benefit from investing in this state-of-the-art device for skin tightening, wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation.
Utilising a unique combination of two of the latest clinically proven technologies, Focus Dual includes RF microneedling and high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to deliver transformative skin tightening, plumping and lifting results that minimise signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles.
With two high-tech handpieces that allows clinicians to target, penetrate, rejuvenate and improve the skin at every layer, this 2-in-1 treatment promises firmer and more youthful-looking skin for your clients.
Each medical-grade treatment within the device has been proven to deliver incredible tightening and lifting results that meet your client’s unique expectations. So, if you’re looking to offer the most innovative, science-backed treatment in the non-invasive skin tightening space, Focus Dual is a non-negotiable in your clinic.
RF microneedling gently penetrates the skin to create micro-injuries using ultra-fine and sterile needles at controlled depths that trigger the body’s natural healing process while encouraging rapid cell turnover.
At the same time, the Radiofrequency energy is delivered to the deepest layers of the skin, heating the tissue to 55 degrees to stimulate the skin’s collagen and elastin synthesis. These proteins help regenerate the skin and improve its overall laxity, leading to firmer skin and a brighter complexion.
In addition to improving the overall appearance, clarity and texture of the skin, RF microneedling can help minimise the appearance of other common concerns, including:
• Wrinkle reduction
• Acne scars
• Stretch marks
• Traumatic scars
• Sun damage
• Sagging skin
• Enlarged pores
Using a high-tech handpiece with ultrasound energy that targets tissue on the face and body, HIFU also helps stimulate the body’s natural collagen production by reaching the skin’s SMAS (or superficial musculoaponeurotic system) layer — which causes contractions that tighten and lift the skin.
The fractional heat energy delivered by HIFU targets wrinkles while toning and lifting sagging skin, making it one of the most advanced and effective anti-ageing treatments on the market. To optimise results, we recommend including RF microneedling in your treatment plan.
Focus Dual offers two treatments in one, making it one of the most cutting-edge, highly sought-after devices in the aesthetic industry. Here are some of the benefits of incorporating Focus Dual into your clinic’s anti-ageing treatment offerings:
• Versatility — From skin tightening, body contouring and fat reduction to non-invasive facelifts, eyebrow lifts, jawline sculpting and all-over facial rejuvenation, Focus Dual is a versatile medical-grade device that can help your clients address a variety of aesthetic concerns.
• Non-invasiveness — Whether treating wrinkles or tightening the skin, Focus Dual is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment, making it a safe and comfortable option for clients hesitant to undergo other more intrusive surgeries that require incisions, anaesthesia, downtime and extensive recovery.
• Guaranteed results — One of the greatest selling points for this device is that patients report seeing results immediately after their first Focus Dual session. Causing minimal discomfort when carried out to the highest safety standards, this quick treatment can help your clients achieve incredible wrinkle reduction, facial rejuvenation and skin tightening results.
• Increased customer loyalty – With just a handful of treatments, Focus Dual offers long-term skin-lifting results. This can help your clients feel more satisfied with the aesthetic outcome, allowing them to build a stronger relationship with you.
• New customer attraction — Nowadays, more and more people are interested in non-invasive alternatives to surgical procedures. By offering the latest skin-tightening technology, you can provide additional services to both loyal and potential customers, helping you stand out from competitors.
• Upsell existing customers — If you have current clients who are interested in reducing the appearance of wrinkles or are looking for an all-in-one, non-invasive skin tightening and rejuvenation treatment, offering Focus Dual is a great way to upsell them. By promoting the benefits of this incredible treatment and showing how it can complement their existing skincare routine, you can encourage them to make additional purchases.
Allow your clients to experience the best in skin tightening, facial rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction by investing in Focus Dual. This non-surgical device offers a range of treatment options for various skin concerns, so adding Focus Dual to your anti-ageing offerings will help you gain a competitive edge over other businesses while providing your customers with outstanding long-term results.
AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED