FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES CMA USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
2. Provide, troubleshoot, and improve CMA Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the CMA website.
3. Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with CMA.
4. Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
5. Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with Australian laws. For instance, we collect from you, our Professional Partners, information regarding place of establishment and information for identity verification and other purposes.
6. Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to CMA Products & Services via different channels (e.g. by phone, e-mail, chat).
7. Advertising. We use your personal information provided to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
8. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, CMA, and others.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES AND OTHER IDENTIFIERS?
TERMINATION OF USE
CMA may, at its sole discretion, if it believes there is unlawful, unauthorised, or harmful use to others, endevour to terminate access to site
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS Please Contact Us HERE